Belkins Inc ("us", "we", or "our") operates the leadsforce.io website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data
We only collect data that we actually require. Some of the information is voluntarily provided by you when you create an account, contact customer service, or purchase our services from us. We keep track of your name and contact information, but not credit card numbers (except with your permission and in one of our secured payment gateways). We automatically log some basic information when you visit one of our websites or use our software, such as how you got to the site, where you browsed within it, and what features and settings you use. We use your data to provide and improve the Service as well as to develop new products. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Service is the leadsforce.io website operated by Belkins Inc.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
("Personal Data"). identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Job title or position
- Country and state (province) of residence
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by sending us a request.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Belkins Inc uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Retention of Data
Belkins Inc will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods. We make sure that personal data is pseudonymized or anonymized where possible.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
Belkins Inc may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such the action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Belkins Inc
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We do our best to defend our networks and our databases from illegal intrusions, data breaches, data leaks or security incidents. We are obliged to notify you if we believe that your data might be at risk. We will do our best to investigate any incidents and communicate the available information to you.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: www.google.com/settings/ads Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy
Twitter remarketing service is provided by Twitter Inc. You can opt-out from Twitter's interest-based ads by following their instructions: support.twitter.com/articles/20170405
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950 To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217 Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA www.aboutads.info/choices , the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada youradchoices.ca or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe www.youronlinechoices.eu , or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Additional information for Customers Based in the EEA – Protection Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We need to communicate with you – for example to provide customer supports, notify you about our services, updates, changes, developments, service availability, legal issues;
- We need to perform a contract with you – by purchasing our services you enter into a binding legal agreement with us. In order to execute a contract we need your data, such as your name, contact information, billing address, payment details;
- You have given us permission to do so – namely to set up your account or receive emails from us. We do not send unsolicited emails. Sometimes we ask for your voluntary agreement to join our newsletter, receive promotions, and participate in surveys;
- We need to support and develop our website and our services – we need to gather and store your data to identify new customers, keep track of visitors on our website to make sure that we allocate enough processing resources to keep it online, detect suspicious activities, backing up your data, analyze our records and activity, file reports;
- To comply with the law – legal provisions may require us to gather and store some information about you. This may relate to fraud, illegal activity, spam, financial monitoring, financial reporting, accounting and audit requirements, anti money-laundering laws, know-your-customer regulations and other.
Under GDPR, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Belkins Inc relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. This is done to prevent unauthorized access to personal data. We will do our best to reply to your request within 30 calendar days. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Additional information for Customers Based in Canada – Protection Under Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
According to PIPEDA you have the following rights:
- Right to access – you may access your personal data stored by us at any time by contacting us;
- Right to rectification – you can send us a notice if you think that some of your personal data stored by us is incorrect or incomplete;
- Right to withdraw consent – you can contact us to withdraw your consent for processing your personal data;
- Right to lodge a complaint – you have the right to complain to the applicable authorities in Canada about the way we process your personal data.